Transfer Form

A Prepaid College Foundation scholarship may be used at any eligible educational institution as defined in s. 529 of the Internal Revenue Code. Click here for a list of eligible institutions.

To transfer the Prepaid Plan benefits to an eligible institution, an authorized representative must complete and submit the below form.

Foundation Transfer Form